Friday, October 24, 2008

Breastfeeding


The United Nation Children Funds (UNICEF) of World Health Organization (WHO) from China is calling to the public that breastfeeding should be given full attention in order to protect children from tainted milk products. The two international health groups said that no other milk is safe and secured for children but only come from the mother especially this china milk scare now a days. Global health authorities agree that breastfeeding is unquestionably better for infant feeding from any infant formula. No infant formula contains the perfect combination of proteins, carbohydrates and fats to enhance infant growth and brain development as breast milk does. No infant formula contains antibodies to protect infants against infection as breast milk does. No infant formula is as safe to administer as breast milk is.

3 comments:

EJ said...

Hello Ms. Merlyn.. My wife breastfed our two lil' ones religiously... She had to wean our daughter when our son was daughter, she refused lol.. Now our son is laready 22 months old but still nursing..

BTW, I added your other blog on my list and will add this one too.. Can you please add me here too.. Thanks, please let me know..

God bless!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello Mommy Merlyn. That's good that they're pushing that project.. Its truw, no toher milk is better than a mother's milk... Its a natural immunization for the kids too..

Chubskulit Rose said...

I will add this on my list Mommy Lyn, please add me if you can.. I have a related post about this on my other blog. if you have time, kindly visit and give me your opinion.. Salamat po!