Friday, November 28, 2008

I love pizza!


It's been along time that I was not able to eat pizza. One day I try to visit my long time friend if she's around, well and good because she's there at home busy preparing for the big events I am very fortunate because it was her grand daughter's birthday and pizza was one of the food they are preparing. She's a very good cook, I learned a lot from her about baking some pastries and I'm very proud of her because despite of her achievements in life she still remains what she is. She's very smart woman and very courageous. I knew her since we are in our college days. And I know how difficult to think about her life experiences. And now I can see how successful she is. She has now 12 outlets of her business in pizza. She calls me "pizza girl" before and she was surprise that until now I still adore pizza. I really love pizza!

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

My husband is a pizza man.... he love just every kind of pizza there is

merlyn said...

Really? hindi pala ako nag-iisa hehehe , tnx Rose nice to hear ypu again God bless.