Friday, June 12, 2009

The Best Follower Award


This award was given to me by my friend here in blogosphere Rose. Thank you so much my friend for giving me this very nice award. I appreciate it very much, again thank you Rose and belated Happy Birthday, God bless your family always.

THE RULES:

1. Put this logo in your blog posting or
2. Invite 10 people to take this award
3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love to those who get this award.

I will pass this award to: Krislea, Betchay, Jilyn, Kittykat, Roselie, Neneng, Edelweiza, Liezl, Faye, and Claire. Hey dude, folks fell free to grab this award!

2 comments:

me said...

Hello Ate Merlyn..thanks for this award..will post it now..kumusta po?

merlyn said...

k lang, ikaw kumusta na? nice to hear you again God bless.