Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The birthmonth flower of June "Rose"


Every flower has a history and every flower symbolizes something. And if your birthday is in the month of June, your flower is the Rose. Rose has been the symbolic root of many legends, The most important uses of Rose represents love for someone special. Roses are a traditional gift for Valentines Day, Anniversaries and First Dates. Different kinds of colors of Roses has an extra romantic meanings. Rose are passionate love and beauty.The hidden message of June Birth Flower the "Rose" according to color:
  • Color Red - I Love You

  • Color White - I am worthy of you

  • Color Orange - You are my secret love

  • Color White - You are Heavenly

  • Color Yellow - I am not worthy of your love

  • Color White & Red - We are inseparable

  • Color Pink - Please Believe Me

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

yes! This is for me lol.. salamat po for the greetings..

Came by to tell you that I have something special for you at my place, hope you like it.

merlyn said...

yes my friend this is really for u! thanks for the award ha? and thanks always for visiting my mansion hehehehe God bless.